Job processing guideline
How to Process your jobs effectively and efficiently
Folder/Files Naming convention is the most important factor in processing our jobs nicely. We name a folder in such a way that, at a first glance we can realize
- When the job is posted
- What type of work we will do and
- Who post the job.
Recommended guideline to create a folder
- Folder name should be “Date_ServiceName_JobReference.
- Enter into the created folder and create another folder named “ToDo”.
- Upload all files/folders inside the “ToDo” folder.
A typical example is: 15-1-2017_ClippingPath_cpa As you can see there are 3 parts in the name: date, type of service require and job reference.
- Date: Date of place the order. For example: 18-01-2012. Date format should be (dd-mm-yy). Day is two digit, Month is two digit and Year is four digit
- ServicName: The name of service. For example ClippingPath, Masking, Retouching, Manipulation, DropShadow etc. If you need multiple services just write “MultiService”. You must explain about “MultiService” in message/instructions filed during filling up the order form.
- JobReference (optional): If you have any of your/client’s reference, that you think should be included in the job name, you can give it here.
After complete your job, we will upload them back in a folder called “Completed” inside the appropriate job folder.
Uploading files and folders
When you have a new project for us, you usually upload the images first to our server through either directly our website or using FTP account.
upload through the website:
- If you have some images total of size less than 20MB, make a zip file with these images (size must be less than 20MB) and then upload them by clicking browse button in dropbox option.
- If you have many images total of unlimited size, make a zip file with some representative images (size must be less than 20MB) and then upload them. For uploading rest of the images use our FTP server.
upload through FTP account: