Using FTP we can upload/download both files and folders. There are no limitations(restrictions) in file size. FTP is the most powerful and reliable method of uploading and downloading a large file or any number of file(s).
Your FTP login details
If you are already registered on our website, your FTP account is already created automatically at the time of registration, and your login details would be as follows:
- FTP Host: ftp.clippingpathamerica.com
- FTP Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your password
- your username & your password are the ones you choose at the time of registration into our website.
How to use FTP?
You need to download an FTP client software from the internet and install on your PC or mac. There are a lot of FTP client software available on the internet, and most of them are FREE!
Few popular FTP clients
- FileZilla: (for both PC and MAC), Download URL: http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
- CyberDuck: (for both PC and MAC), Download URL: http://cyberduck.ch
- Fetch: (MAC only), Download URL: http://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/download
- Fire FTP: for Firefox web browser, Download URL: http://fireftp.mozdev.org
Need help using FTP?
Check out our FileZilla FTP tutorial. If you need help using any other FTP software please see their documentation or use google to find a good tutorial. If you experience any problem or need help please do not hesitate to Contact Us, Instantly Get a reply